Shipping & Returns
We’ve got you the best deal we can on shipping, and it works like this…
Everything we send you will come in a Big Box. Your job is to fill it as best you can.
A big box will take three 5kg bags of charcoal, or five 3kg boxes. You’ll also be able to slip in a T-Shirt or a book.
Once you’ve filled one Big Box anything you order will start to fill another. We don’t mind how many we send you, but be careful to take full advantage of the Big Box special rate and don’t make me send you one that’s nearly empty…
Generally you are going to set fire to all the goodies we send you, by which time it’s a bit late for returns…
On very rare occasions even the best charcoal in the world can get damaged in transit. We want you to get it in the best possible condition, so if you’re unhappy about how your shipment arrives please let us know.
You have 14 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Please note: goods that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements, perishable products and personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken are non-refundable, unless faulty.
If you have received damaged or defective products, we apologise in advance and ask you to please call us on 0203 807 7157 and ask for customer services.
Unfortunately now the legal bits; Standard no-fault returns
- Goods can only be returned up to 14 working days starting the day after delivery.
- Any goods damaged during transit shall be considered within 14 days after delivery and consideration to any compensation shall be solely the decision of Oxford Charcoal Management.
- Products are returned at your own cost, unused and undamaged in their original packaging.
- The goods remain your responsibility until the goods have been received on Oxford Charcoal Packaging’s premises.
- For returns to be processed and refunded, you need to send us an email clearly stating why the goods are being returned.
- Goods must be returned in full pack quantities. We cannot offer any refunds on partial packs.
- Refunds don’t include delivery charges.
- Oxford Charcoal Packaging will endeavour to process all returns within 7 working days of receipt of the return.
All Shipping or Returns enquiries should be directed to email@example.com