Big Logs of all species, choose your flavour or grab a mixed bag. Sustainably sourced from UK woodlands giving you quality and consistent heat. Enjoy them in your BBQ, Pizza ovens or just as flavouring for your cooking activity!
Our logs are not like any other, they are hand-cut so look a bit quirky but natural just like our flavours and thinking..
When you buy you also help to keep the Co2 footprint to a minimum.
- Mixed hardwood, such as oak, ash, beech and birch
- Packed dry into sustainable jute sacks
- Ideal for wood-burning, restaurants, Pizza ovens and general cooking
- Greater control of oven – higher cooking temperatures
- Choose Kiln-dried for maximum performance to an average moisture level below 18% to Woodsure standards
The first thing is to get the fire very hot, as quick as possible. To do this, build the fire up, putting logs onto the kindling fire, rather than making a large pile at the start and stay with the fire. By being with the fire, you can see the flames rise as the logs set on fire and can add more.
Note: All of our wood is now Kiln dried to comply with burning standards and have a moisture content of 18% or less.
Great reasons why you should buy from us;
- 100% British hardwood certified by Grown in Britain
- All timber is from 100% virgin UK traceable, sustainable Woodlands and Forestry.
- A low moisture content of less than 18%.
- A high calorific value and a high heat.
- A very clean fuel which does not blacken your wood stove glass.
- 100% Certified ‘Ready to Burn’ by Woodsure.
- A fuel available all year round in any quantity required