Big Logs - Fire Pits
Logs of all species, choose your flavour or grab a mixed bag. Sustainably sourced from the UK woodlands giving you quality and consistent heat. When you buy you also help to keep the Co2 footprint to a minimum.
- Mixed hardwood, such as oak, ash, beech and elm
- Packed dry into paper boxes
- Kiln-dried for maximum performance to an average moisture level below 15% to Woodsure standards
- Ideal for woodburning restaurants
- Greater control of oven – higher cooking temperatures
The first thing is to get the fire very hot, as quick as possible. To do this, build the fire up, putting logs onto the kindling fire, rather than making a large pile at the start and stay with the fire. By being with the fire, you can see the flames rise as the logs set on fire and can add more.
Note: All of our wood seasoned wood have a moisture content of 20% or less.
Buy a 1m3 bulk bag but get free weekly log delivery: Save postage and help reduce our carbon footprint. We understand the issues of storage, so why not buy in bulk and get free weekly log deliveries to your home in convenient 25kg boxes. Simply call our customer services to setup yours before winter kicks in.
Showing all 9 results