Logs of all species, choose your flavour or grab a mixed bag. Sustainably sourced from the UK woodlands giving you quality and consistent heat. When you buy you also help to keep the Co2 footprint to a minimum.
- Mixed hardwood, such as oak, ash, beech and elm
- Packed dry into paper boxes
- Natural-dried for maximum performance to an average moisture level below 20%
- Ideal for woodburning restaurants
- Greater control of oven – higher cooking temperatures
The first thing is to get the fire very hot, as quick as possible. To do this, build the fire up, putting logs onto the kindling fire, rather than making a large pile at the start and stay with the fire. By being with the fire, you can see the flames rise as the logs set on fire and can add more.
Showing all 12 results