Logs of all species, choose your flavour or grab a mixed bag. Sustainably sourced from the UK woodlands giving you quality and consistent heat. When you buy you also help to keep the Co2 footprint to a minimum.
- Mixed hardwood, such as oak, ash, beech and elm
- Packed dry into paper boxes
- Kiln-dried for maximum performance to an average moisture level below 15%
- Ideal for woodburning restaurants
- Greater control of oven – higher cooking temperatures
The first thing is to get the fire very hot, as quick as possible. To do this, build the fire up, putting logs onto the kindling fire, rather than making a large pile at the start and stay with the fire. By being with the fire, you can see the flames rise as the logs set on fire and can add more.
Note: All of our wood is either Dry or seasoned wood – which has been dried out with a moisture content of 20% or less.
Showing 1–12 of 17 results